Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, shipments may be delayed. USPS is experiencing significant delays for package delivered the US. Please email us for additional information.
- The average processing time is approximately 1 to 5 business days
- Processing time can also be affected by the stock status, the time of year, national holidays
- multiple shipments may occur, with no additional shipping fee for each shipment
- Standard packages are Tracked for most countries
- Shipping can be delayed because of the holiday season (email email@example.com for more details!)
Shipping Time (Business Days
|United States, Canada||5 - 25|
United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Croatia, Estonia
|7 - 25|
|Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico||10 - 35|
|Other Countries||15 - 35|
Please be aware that Customs clearance might cause extra holding time! If you still have not received your item or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us!
VAT (Value Added Tax), other taxes, custom duties and/or fees might be added by your destination country. These additional charges for taxes or customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient. Unfortunately, we can not estimate what the charges may be since customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country.
For further details, please contact your destination local customs office or visit their official website.